Tuesday 11 March 2014

"TEMPERAMENT"?, (Sanguine, Melancholy, Choleric, and Phlegmatic),

 What is my temperament?

My personality is who I am, upon answering the personality test @ http://personality-testing.info/tests/4T.php, a lot of questions that are keep circulating my mind of what would be the result. ''Expect the unexpected",as everyone always saying. This one strikes me as I figure out the results of the given test. Well actually, I am just answering it based on the actions that I did in every different situations that arises and on how do I deal towards others. Eventually, the result is that I have a MELANCHOLIC PERSONALITY!, sounds so unexpected...

Your temperament is melancholic. 
The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.

With the results, I have a melancholic personality.Truly, there are  lots of factors that relates to my true personality, thus I am very meticulous in deciding things in which to decides that could not hurt someone. On the other context, I am  thoughtful, a true friend and serious in everything that I do. I am also a highly-creative one since I am fond on making things more attractive without spending a lot of money and perhaps it is one of my talent to do some artistic images, well drawing does not involve here in my discussions (laugh), yet to make a simple things to be more beautiful is my habit. 

Truly, individual differences arises but it doesn't mean that whether you are Sanguine, Melancholic, Choleric or Phlegmatic you plays a big role different to others. Thus, it is how you know what really are as a person. Take note, "you are what you are and no one could change that!, and it matters whether your conduct is morally good and brought goodness to others and to your self persi.

I am who I am, so deal with it :))...









No comments:

Post a Comment