Friday 7 February 2014

"GOODNESS: A time for everything"

A time for everything

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. "A good student has a time for everything!" difficult is't, right?

In a span of years indulging my self into the happy but tragic life of being a student, I could absolutely says that  I am in a much good standing student. with all do respect of everybody, i am not boasting myself to be liked. Nevertheless I am just simply telling to everyone what I did to become a good student and perhaps what should i must do to make things as good and as better as it be.

Having high grades and graduating with a flying colors are best thing that i could ask for more yet those awards are not for me but rather a token for my parents for their undying support to make my dreams fulfilled. Truly, it is not easy to be told as a good one but bearing our mind that everyone has a chance to be told so is a great opportunity for every individual to show what their guts and to never lost hope in every adversities in life, most significantly in a student life.

Lets make into account in managing our time as a student, "Studies, family, friends, GOD and to add up, love life". These words and phrases needs so much attention and focus. These of course the basis of saying I am a good student!. If and if I handle it in equilibrium. More so, I could then finally say that I am a good student because despite of all the rigid time to balance I do handle it with care. Even though  a day to day activities change still i have guts to do things in a very prompt and a good way. As I end these with a quote of mine "Be as upbeat as you can be. The basic success orientation is having an optimistic attitude and a time for everything.

Ten marks of an educational man:
1. He keeps his mind open in every question until the evidence is all in.
2. He always listen to the one who talks.
3. He never laughs at new ideas.
4. He cross- examines his day- dreams.
5. He knows his strong point and plays it.
6. He knows the value of good habit and how to form them.
7. He knows when to think and when to call in the experts to think for him.
8. You cannot sell him magic.
9. He lives the forward-looking.
10. He cultivates a living the beautiful life.
_The Cathedral Chimes_

The above ten marks of an educational man would be a great help to everyone for having a good standing as a student aiming for success and goodness in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment