Wednesday 12 March 2014

Career Plan


Where will I be in my FUTURE?

Everyone dreams of becoming successful, even the lawyer, the engineer, successful businessman, and the like they still continue looking forward to archive those goals they really wanted. Even an ordinary person has no exemption pertaining to dreaming so high. Bare in mind that every person has its place in this world, its just that do your best to make your future more colorful as it is....

Upon enrolling this course that I have right now which is BSBA Marketing Major I tend to think a lot of things whether what job that suits to me?, How could I handle things to make it more better in relation to my fields of studies?, and a lot more.....Well, once that pops up to my mind is to teach a university school, of course to become a "Masters of Business" and go further where I could share the learning that I got while I am studying.






This does not ends my ambitions of life, while teaching in a prestigious University School I plan also to manage my own business which is a Resto-Bar since I have my little idea on managing the said business. 

Even though I plan to engage in business field as a whole I then also never ending up dreaming of becoming a Pharmacist if given a chance, money, a time for me to study again in this kind of studies..



Life is what you've make it!, Take note that, "Nothing in this world is impossible", we need to dream high and focus on achieving our goals for us to become successful..

No comments:

Post a Comment